Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Photography Enthusiasm

Photography: Another way of expressing Art.

   Photography, my way of expressing Art.. I don't really have the talent in painting or drawing, but i'm pretty sure i get a nice angle and perspective in my photographs.. I've always wanted to own one of those DSLR cameras so i could have high definition photos for my captions but then i couldn't afford to have one.. Life is full of disappointment yes, but that doesn't hinder me from shooting and capturing candid moments and wonderful things around me..
   Here are some of my photographs taken with Digital Camera- Samsung ST30, in which i stupidly left inside a taxi cab last year, and now out of my hands.. :(
All Rights Reserved. Reproducing my photos are strictly prohibited.

Jollibee French Fry Box
acer keyboard

Stairs at People's Park

My twin sister and her teddy named Shen

Minggay

Minggay on stolen shot

Dr. Chew's Residence

Italian/Eastern Inspired Architecture

Colorful Stones

"Sweetest Love"

Te Amo

I Love You

Indian Tree
Xaydie

Haze the Rabbit

It's Apple time!

Mango Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment